IBM SurePOS 500 Series
A satisfying store experience helps create Advocates… consumers who have increased spending with their primary retailer by 31% over the last two years.
Now more than ever, consumers are looking for differentiation when choosing their retailers. They expect a higher level of satisfaction—better service, better prices, better quality and convenience. Access to product information and fast, accurate transactions, performed by capable, informed employees are vital to a positive experience and help promote customer loyalty.
1. Infrared touch screen and Light-Path Management on Model 566 only
2. Deep sleep is defined as “suspend to RAM” (random access memory), meaning the power supply is in a reduced power mode
3. The IBM Institute for Business Value Study, IBM Global Services 2008
1. Cutting edge, spill resistant, infrared touch-screen (Model 566 only)
2. Tool free design with back access
3. IBM Light-Path Management (Model 566 only)
4. Biometric fingerprint reader (optional)
5. Cooling tunnel technology
6. Programmable magnetic stripe reader (MSR) (optional)
7. Retail hardened design resists damage in harsh environments
8. Audio speaker (Model 566 only)
To learn how the IBM SurePOS 500 can transform your front end operations, please contact STCR Business Systems, Inc at 1-800-776-6576. STCR has been selling, installing and supporting IBM Cash Register Systems for more than 30 years and has been in business for 43 years. We are an IBM Premier Business Partner, with the in-house expertise to install IBM Products and train your personnel in the most professional manner.